Questions about International Shipments?
Does Short Par 4 ship internationally?
- Yes, we do as we have many happy members around the globe!
- There will be a minimum of $15 shipping charge for anyone outside of the U.S.
- Shipping charges may be more than $15 due to weight or being expedited.
What if I received a damaged item or the incorrect size?
- Damaged items or an item that was sent to you in a size that differs from your style profile will result in a free exchange. Please contact customer service for the return label and instructions.
When will I receive my replacement item(s) or online order?
- Any replacement item(s) or online purchases will be included in your next shipment.
What is the return policy?
- Unfortunately, International exchanges or returns are not available at this time.
Does Short Par 4 ship every Country?
- Unfortunately, Short Par 4 only ships to certain countries but is continuously working on adding more countries.
Who pays the customs duties & taxes?
- Shipments outside of the USA may incur customs fees depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors based on the product itself. Any fees are paid to appropriate customs agency by the end customer.
What Countries are Short Par 4 shipping to?
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea